Frequently Asked Questions
Here are our frequently asked questions for India. If you can’t find yours, write us.
How do I contact Customer Support?
We want your experience with grahokakhel to be great, which means assisting our customers whenever they need us. To quickly find the answers to your questions, first click the “Help” link at the top of any grahokakhel page. You’ll come here to the Help Center, where you can search or browse through the Help topics to find the information you need. If you still need help, click on the Contact Us link on the top of any Help page. This will take you to a special form where you can send us an email.It’s important to include as much information as possible in your email when contacting us. Be sure to include your User ID and if you are referring to a particular item please include the Product Model/Id of the item. Please note that depending on the nature of your question, it may take 24 to 72 hours to respond from Customer Support through email. You may also wish to consider taking a look at our Chat Boards, where you will get some great advice from other members.
Cancellation and Rembursement
The registered candidates of the Adhyatmik Sadhana Siddhi Kendra are furnished study material of high quality their home. This study material is sent especially to students who are self – study doers this study material is prepared by speculations and is written in a certain fixed format. The entire syllabus is divided into units at the beginning of each unit, an outline of the unit is given. In which the objective +the presentation is recorded followed by the details of the knowledge aspect or contents.
All this is recorded in small paragraphs easy to understand self evaluation questions are also given intermittently. So that the student may assesses or evaluate his own progress. Along with all this a list of useful books is also given so that the student may learn things + get education studying sitting at home.
- Sessional work- The centre gives sessional works in each paper of the syllabus opted by the student. This is done by the student sitting at home by way of internal assessment. It is expected that on account of internal assessment system the student will study regularly and continuously the marks obtained in the sessionals are added in the finals their weightage in the examination is 30%.
- The final or the end of the session exam On completion of the presented period of the syllabus, the centre arranged the final examination. It weightage is 70%. It is arranged in January and July every year.
- The candidate is required to pass in the sessional as well as the final exams separately.
- In the final exam the candidate must obtain minimum 21 marks out of 70 and in the sessionals minimum 9 out of 30 otherwise the candidate …………………………. .
- When the candidate gets the study material units and internal assessment work then he must immediately check and ensure that no paper is missing and if the candidate finds any paper missing even by the time he is writing the answer, he must inform the centre immediately.
- The candidate should write his Roll No. correctly. Failure to do so may create complications for him.
- The candidate should himself keep an account of the internal assessment work received and of the corrected internal assessment work returned to him.