Kaal Sarp dosh is one of the most severe planetary positions in one’s horoscope that shall cause miserable effects on a person’s life. While one is under the influence of Kaal Sarp dosh, an individual goes through a very rough phase in a life filled with challenges, anguish, and misery. Though we all must agree & abide by the karma & consequence cycle by & large, however still trying for the betterment is prudent.
Probable Indications & Implications of Kaal Sarp Dosha
• If an individual is under the control of Kaal Sarp Dosha, they will get usual nightmares or bad dreams. Falling asleep will not be a straightforward task. Their minds will be filled with fright and negative thoughts.
• People who have the Kaal Sarp Dosha in their Kundli suffer from inconsistent sleep, i.e., they wake up many times while sleeping. Also, they dream about snakes. They continuously feel as if someone is standing close to them.
• Those under the control of Kaal Sarp Dosha in their horoscope have to witness and experience family-related disputes. All their effort and hard work do not materialize in accomplishment. Their list of enemies amplifies.
• Basis Indian Vedic Astrology, Kaal Sarp Dosh or Kaal Sarp Yog in one’s horoscope is a serious condition. This happens when all the seven planets, namely – Mercury, Venus, Mars, Sun, Moon, Jupiter, and Saturn are helmed amid the shadow planets of Rahu and Ketu. In such a situation, the Kaal Sarp Dosha is taking place in one’s horoscope. Rahu symbolizes the serpent’s head while Ketu is the serpent’s tail.
• There are two types of Kaal Sarpa doshas one with Rahu on top and one more with Ketu on top. If Ketu on top and Rahuis down this is not that harmful.
Suggested Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh
• Make it a lasting practice to keep chanting the mantra “Om Namashivaya” as much as you can during the waking hours of life. This shall enhance your willpower and stamina. It will let you control the challenges of life more boldly. The blessing of Lord Shiva is the critical support that can help overcome the troubles caused by Kaal Sarp Dosh.
• Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times every day. This shall fill your heart with optimistic thoughts and self-belief.
• Chant Gayatri Mantra 21 times or 108 times in the early morning after taking a bath facing the sun. Gayatri mantras are the Mother of All Mantras and guard those who chant it faithfully and earnestly.
• Visit Shiva temple and perform abhishek with milk and other materials. Offer Bilvapatra, plums, fruits, raw milk and flowers at Shiva temples regularly. Do puja in the temple and donate clothes and food to underprivileged people at the temple. Carry out Shiva puja on Mahashivratri day always. You can also perform Shiva puja on Shravan Somvar and Sawan Shivratri regularly.
• On the days of Shasthi (6th day of the lunar month), do Shanti puja. Worship Natraj (the dancing form of Shiva) with earnestness and devotion and chant his names constantly.
• You could purchase a Parad Shivling ( available in different sizes), which has been purified and energized by our learned pundits and perform puja’s regularly.
• Chant Vishnu SahasraNaam as long as you can. Do continual chanting of Vishnu Ashtakshar Mantra, “Om NamoNarayananya”. Get two metal snakes prepared and drop them in moving water. It is suggested to keep a dog as a pet in the house and feed it regularly. This will delight Lord BhatukBhairav and win his blessings to ease the sufferings of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
The term Kaal Sarp Dosh is very frightening and haunts the daylights out of people. If an astrologer happens to bring up the very name, people start running pillar to post. The existence of Kaal Sarp Dosh in the Kundli can be detrimental and have adverse effects on the life of the individual so much so that every aspect of their life is affected. However, if there is a problem, it indeed has a solution. Each person suffering from this Dosha is strongly recommended to practice the given remedies; they surely will ease the anguish & bring the required strength.