The contemporary era has seen unparalleled significance given to wealth & prosperity. Also, the current social structure benchmarks provide high importance to a stable income. One thing we all would agree is that somehow your financial prosperity is linked with peace of mind. As per the ancient science of astrology, all the aspects of a human being are pre-decided. All these details can be determined using the birth-chart of the horoscope. Understanding the planetary positions in the horoscope can certainly help us to comprehend the depth & extent of wealth we are likely to accumulate.
Major Houses having Wealth Prospects
The second house in the birth chart is known as Dhana Bhava. This indicates money or wealth in a person’s life. One has to first check the lord and indicator to understand the prospect of wealth & prosperity in the birth chart. Along with the 2nd House, the strength of the 11th house, 6th house & 10th house needs to be checked. In fact, all these houses are Artha Trikona. These houses have tremendous importance related to financial prosperity in Horoscope.
Human life is mostly guided by 4 essential elements of life, i.e. Dharma (Duty), Artha (Wealth), Kama (Fulfillment of Desire) and Moksha (Liberation). Here, 1st, 5th, and 9th houses are recognized as Dharma Houses. 2nd, 6th, and 10th houses are recognized as Artha Houses.
On the other hand, 3rd, 7th, and 11th houses are Kama Houses, and 4th, 8th, and 12th house are Moksha Houses. Thus, the planet’s position in the Artha houses has a significant impact on earning and profession of a native.
Major Planets Having a Significant Impact on Financial Prosperity
Moon along with Jupiter is having a significant effect on wealth in any horoscope. Venus grants lavishness and comforts in one’s Life. Without the consent of Venus, we cannot take pleasure in anything. Thus, an appropriately placed Venus, Jupiter and Moon help one to be one rich.
Mercury is not only the planet of cleverness or instinct but in the 21st century, it is also a very significant planet for monetary gain. In the case Mercury is present in the birth chart, it is a sign of achievement in business and financial opulence. Exalted Mercury in the birth chart is a great blessing for monetary strength.
Basic Rules to Understand Financial Prosperity in Horoscope
- A person can be considered as lucky if Jupiter is placed in its own or exaltation sign, for wealth-related aspects.
- Lords to 2nd and 11th house conjunct in rising can be considered as fine wealth yoga in any horoscope.
- The Lords of 1st, 2nd, and 11th houses are in their own houses makes one enormously wealthy.
- If the 7th and 8th house are powerful, native’s monetary situation improves after marriage.
- Jupiter conjuncts with 2nd Lord along with Mercury.
- The Sun’s aspect on the Moon is very positive for monetary success in horoscope.
- Jupiter and Venus in exaltation sign or in own sign or in ascendant support monetary status. Jupiter’s aspect to the Moon or 2nd house or 2nd Lord is also extremely advantageous.
- Benefits in the 8th house make one wealthy by legacy or Lottery or Share market. Mercury in the 8th house provides gain through legacy. Likewise, Venus in the 12th house also offers a monetary benefit. A cautious look at the planet position in the horoscope can clear most things for any native.
- In Astrology, no rule is applicable in a literal sense. There are several of IF’s and BUT’s in every law, which changes the result to a great extent. That is why one principle might support in one chart but may not support on another chart. To comprehend these principles, we must use them in at least 50 to 100 charts and then only we will be aware of their use.
Thus, a number of astrological factors mentioned above are understandable enough to comprehend the wealth aspect of any horoscope. A native has to work hard to accomplish wealth in life & leave the concern to the blessings of the planets. To a certain extent, stars & planets will definitely make things smooth for you, if placed in a suitable spot. However, one should not feel disheartened if the journey of life seems thorny. Irrespective of the position of the planets, perseverance will always payback in one or another way.