Annaprashan Muhurat 2023
Be it his first step, first word, first smile, etc., it is always special. When your baby does anything for the very first time, it automatically becomes a moment to remember. Annaprashan or Annaprasana is one of those events. Just like the Mundan ceremony or Namkaran Sanskar, Annaprashanam too holds immense importance in the milestone of a child’s life. And, this folio here gives a detailed chronicle about the upcoming Shubh Muhurat for Annaprashan in 2023.
But, before looking at the dates, let’s just understand why such an event is there in the first place. Moreover, why should one have something like Annaprashanam in 2023.
For the first six to seven months, a child only gets his mother’s milk. And, having something solid or semi-solid comes to his life after that. And as mentioned above, every first of your child is a celebration. Thus, to celebrate and make it an event of auspices, Annaprashanam is done.
According to the Hindu traditions, in the event, the baby is given all sorts of food- from bitter to salty, and from sweet to spicy, etc. Just for the namesake, the baby has it all, and parents and elders bless the child in the best manner possible. Back in times, Annaprashan was celebrated more in the South and Eastern side of the country. But, now a majority of states and cultures have this beautiful ceremony to bless their child in one more way.
Annaprashan is called Choroonu in Kerala and Mukhe Bhaat in Bengal. We are sure you would have heard many more versions of it. But, all lead to the same page. Thus, look to the Annaprshan 20223 Shubh Muhurats and choose one for your child’s special event.
Annaprashan Muhurats In 2023
|MARCH||23, 28, 31|
|APRIL||06, 23, 27|
|MAY||03, 05, 22, 24, 30|
|JUNE||02, 20, 28|
|JULY||01, 19, 23, 25, 28, 31|
|AUGEST||01, 19, 21, 23, 26, 29, 31|
|OCTOBER||16, 24, 27, 28||NOVEMBER||18, 27||DECEMBER||15, 17, 26|
When and Where to Perform Annaprashan Sanskar 2023?
We are sure that you wouldn’t want anything to go wrong for your child Ever! Thus, calculating favorable times for such an alluring event is very important. And to figure out a perfect Shubh Muhurat 2023 for Annaprashan, you must look to the Nakshatra in which your baby is born.
There could be many favorable Nakshatras. And there are many for an Annaprashan Sanskar Shubh Muhurat in 2023. But, that one for your child depends on factors like whether your baby is a boy or girl. According to the Hindu scriptures, a boy child Annaprashan event must occur in the even months until he turns one. And, for girls, the same rule follows in the form of odd months until she turns one.
Precaution to Take During Annaprashan Sanskar 2023
Different names for different cultures but all follow the same rules and precautions to have the ceremony for their child. You can have it the way you want. However, some grounds mentioning that you must keep in mind when having an Annaprashan Ceremony in 2023. Have a look at them:
- Remember to get your baby showered properly on the day of the ceremony. Also, make him wear clear and new clothes. Try some ethnic ones as they shall look pretty on them!
- Organize a Yagya or havan on Annaprashan Sanskar 2023 at your house or temple with the help of a Pundit or priest.
- Make sure you prepare Prasad. Keep in mind that it must be cooked with proper cleanliness and washed hands. After the havan, offer that Prasad, first to deity, then to the child (in form of his food), and later to everyone in the family.
- Don’t forget to feed the child with a Silver Spoon. Remember, whatever you give him, it should be with a silver spoon as it is considered an opportune thing to do.
- Ask elders of the family and others, in general, to bless your child with positive vibes, energy, and affirmations.
For more details on the Shubh Annaprashan Muhurats in 2023, speak to our astrologers online.