Griha Pravesh Muhurat in 2022
Like any other significant moment, Griha pravesh or housewarming ceremony is an auspicious ritual performed by many folks before they enter into a new residence. However, people perform the ceremony keeping in mind some fortunate or Shubh days only. And, this page here provides a descriptive chronicle about the upcoming Shubh Muhurat for Griha pravesh 2022.
But why should we perform the Griha pravesh ceremony? Moreover, why is the Shubh Muhurats for the housewarming ceremony so important?
Let us understand it this way. We thank the divine idols and pray gratitude to them every time we get or achieve something in our lives. In the same manner, you must do Griha pravesh to show your thankfulness to God for helping build your home or new residence. Thus, without performing this auspicious ceremony or a Griha pravesh pooja, you must not move or occupy anything in your new home. It removes all sorts of Doshas and negativities according to Vastu Shastra and helps seek blessings from all the deities you believe in, to your new house.
As per the Griha pravesh muhurat 2022, you can organize a Griha pravesh sanskaar in the following scenarios:
- If you have bought or built a new house and are entering your house the very first time. In such a case, you should perform Apoorva Griha pravesh.
- However, if you have returned to your old house with your family after a break of some time. Also, if you have left your home for some uneven reasons, carry out a Sapoorva Griha Pravesh with full devotion.
- While, if you and your family are returning to your old house and have left because of some natural calamity, then, you must do Dwandhav Griha pravesh sanskaar.
Now that you know why performing a housewarming ceremony is so fruitful and helpful, give a glance at all the Griha pravesh 2022 shubh muhurats that you can employ when you plan a housewarming ceremony at your home.
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In February 2022
|February 05 to February 06, 2022||07:07 AM to 03:46 AM||Revati|
|February 10 to February 11, 2022||11:07 AM to 07:03 AM||Rohini|
|February 11 to February 12, 2022||07:03 AM to 06:38 AM||Mrigashirsha|
|February 18 to February 19, 2022||04:42 PM to 06:56 AM||Uttara Phalguni|
|February 19, 2022||06:56 AM to 04:51 PM||Uttara Phalguni|
|February 21, 2022||06:54 AM to 04:17 PM||Chitra|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In March 2022
|March 26 to March 28, 2022||08:01 PMUttara Ashadha to 6:18 AM|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In May 2022
|May 02 to May 03, 2022||12:34 AM to 05:39 AM||Rohini|
|May 11 to May 12, 2022||07:28 PM to 05:32 AM||Uttara Phalguni|
|May 12, 2022||05:32 PM to 06:51 AM||Uttara Phalguni|
|May 13 to May 14, 2022||06:48 PM to 05:31 AM||Chitra|
|May 14, 2022||05:31 PM to 03:22 PM||Chitra|
|May 16 to May 17, 2022||01:18 PM to 05:29 AM||Anuradha|
|May 20, 2022||05:28 AM to 05:28 PM||Uttara Ashadha|
|May 25 to May 26, 2022||05:26 AM to 05:25 AM||Revati|
|May 26, 2022||05:25 AM to 10:54 PM||Revati|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In June 2022
|June 01, 2022||05:24 AM to 01:01 PM||Mrigashirsha|
|June 10 to June 11, 2022||05:23 AM to 03:37 AM||Revati|
|June 16 to June 17, 2022||12:37 PM to 05:23 AM||Uttara Ashadha|
|June 22 to June 23, 2022||08:45 PM to 05:24 AM||Revati|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In December 2022
|December 02 to December 03, 2022||06:57 AM to 06:58 AM||Revati|
|December 03 to December 04, 2022||06:58 AM to 05:34 AM||Revati|
|December 08 to December 09, 2022||09:37 AM to 07:02 AM||Rohini|
|December 09 2022||07:02 AM to 02:59 PM||Mrigashirsha|
Auspicious Nakshatras for Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2022
There are many factors our AstroTalk astrologers keep in mind when calculating Shubh Muhurat 2022 for housewarming. The foremost of those is the constellations or Nakshatras. So, if we look to the most auspicious ones, they are Uttara Bhadrapada, Uttara Phalguni, Rohini, Chitra, Mrigashira, Revathi, Anuradha, Pushya, Shatabhisha, Swati, and Dhanishta Nakshatras.
Auspicious Months for Griah Pravesh Muhurat 2022
According to the Hindu calendar, there are few months considered best for Griha pravesh in 2022. So, you can plan a Griha Pravesh pooja 2022 in the months Magh, Falgun, Vaishakh, and Jyeshtha.
On the other hand, moving into a new residence in Ashadh, Shravan, Bhadrapada, and Ashwin, i.e., in the Chaturmas, shall be highly inauspicious. Also, planning a housewarming ceremony in 2022 would not be ideal in the month of Paush.
Points to Remember for Griha Pravesh 2022
Before shifting to your new house or re-enter an old one, make sure you keep in mind these few tips for Griha pravesh in 2022:
- Don’t plan a house warming ceremony if some construction work is still on. Make sure your house is complete, including the paintwork, fittings, etc.
- Conduct a havan and Vastu pooja accompanied by a Navagraha Shanti Vidhan to wear off all negativities from the house.
- Don’t leave the house empty or lock it at least for 40 days after you perform the Griha Pravesh.
- Make sure you serve food to priests, family, and friends who you have invited to your house warming ceremony in 2022.
- Keep in mind the Vastu when placing the idols for the pooja.
- Also, clean up everything and purify the place where you would perform the Pooja for Griah pravesh.
Importance and Benefits of Griha Pravesh in 2022
Owning a residence of your own is a matter of happiness as well as blissfulness for everyone. That place becomes not just a way your hopes up by also enlightens new spirits of joy in you. So, finding an ideal muhurat from all the 2022 Shubh Muhurat for Griha Pravesh becomes of utmost importance. If done at the right time and with true intentions, the ritual detoxifies your house from all evils and lets you seek blessings from all deities and idols. A right Muhurat holds both spiritual and scientific value to Hindu followers and believers.
Moreover, performing a housewarming ceremony and performing a Griha Pravesh pooja imparts many benefits. A glance at it:
- With the best housewarming muhurat and wholeheartedly done pooja, you shall wear off all evils and bad vibes from the house.
- Doing the pooja also cleanses your home and lets all the members of the family begin with an optimistic and peaceful mind and vibes.
- Furthermore, it drives away all the Vastu Doshas or any other ill effect of your residence.
- Along with welcoming good luck in the house, it also brings fortune to everybody in the family.
For more details on the Shubh Griha Pravesh Muhurats in 2022, speak to our astrologers online.
Book An Appointment
[fc id=’6′] [/fc]