Mundan Muhurat in 2022
This page here gives a detailed description to the users about all the upcoming Shubh Muhurat for mundan in 2022. As Mundan is one of the most important ceremonies to be done after the birth of the child, thus knowing Shubh muhurat for the same is obvious. However, one would surely want to know why we have to do Mundan and take all the effort to find a Mundan Muhurtat in 2022? Like, what’s the purpose behind it?
Well, this could be understood by a simple example that you can try for yourself. Go out in the woods, and try to prune a tree and leave the tree as it is for some time. After some days, when you revisit the tree and look at the pruned spot, you shall notice that the spot that has been pruned has the most leaves coming out of it. Why? You might ask. Well, that is because as the tree notices the pruned area, it diverts all its energy to that area. This supports the healing of the tree faster than anything else.
This science-backed fact is true for humans too. Doing Mundan is simply the human form of pruning a tree. As you do so, the energies in the body rush to the head. And when that happens, you are to experience a more peaceful mind. The Mundan or shaving head also allows one to remove the negative energies, which find their way out of our body through our head.
Now that you have understood one of the many reasons why Mundan is beneficial, here are all the Shubh Muhurats for mundan in 2022 that you can use for the task.
Mundan Muhurats In February 2022
|February 03, 2022||06:16 AM to 04:34 PM||Shatabhisha|
|February 07, 2022||06:54 AM to 06:58 PM||Ashwini|
|February 11 to February 12, 2022||03:32 AM to 03:12 AM||Mrigashirsha|
|February 14, 2022||06:49 AM to 08:28 PM||Punarvasu|
|February 21, 2022||06:43 AM to 07:57 PM||Chitra|
|February 28 to March 1, 2022||07:02 AM to 03:16 AM||Shravana|
Mundan Muhurats In March 2022
|March 24, 2022||01:13 PM to 05:30 PM||Jyeshta|
|March 28, 2022||06:08 AM to 04:15 PM||Shravana|
|March 30, 2022||06:05 AM to 10:48 AM||Shatabhisha|
Mundan Muhurats In April 2022
|April 20, 2022||01:53 PM to 11:41 PM||Jyeshta|
|April 25, 2022||05:40 AM to 02:12 PM||Dhanishta|
|April 26, 2022||01:38 AM to 05:39 AM||Shatabhisha|
Mundan Muhurats In May 2022
|May 04, 2022||05:32 AM to 07:33 AM||Mrigashirsha|
|May 06, 2022||09:20 AM to 12:33 PM||Punarvasu|
|May 13 to May 14, 2022||05:27 PM to 05:26 AM||Hasta|
|May 18, 2022||05:24 AM to 08:09 AM||Jyeshta|
Mundan Muhurats In June 2022
|June 01, 2022||05:19 AM to 01:00 PM||Mrigashirsha|
|June 02 to June 03, 2022||04:04 PM to 12:17 AM||Punarvasu|
|June 04, 2022||02:42 AM to 05:19 AM||Pushya|
|June 09 to June 10, 2022||08:21 AM to 06:41 PM||Hasta|
|June 18, 2022||02:59 AM to 05:19 AM||Shravana|
|June 23, 2022||06:14 AM to 09:09 AM||Ashwini|
|June 23 to June 24, 2022||09:41 PM to 08:04 AM||Ashwini|
|June 30 to July 02, 2022||10:49 AM to 03:56 AM||Punarvasu|
Mundan Muhurats In July 2022
|July 06 2022||11:44 AM to 07:49 PM||Hasta|
|July 08 to July 09, 2022||06:25 PM to 05:26 AM||Swati|
Why Look for Mundan Muhurat 2022?
Mundan Sanskar is one of sixteen sacred Sanskars (Solah Sanskars) in Hinduism. Mundan is also known by many different names like Chaul Mundan, Jadula, Chura Karm or Chaul Karm Sanskar, etc. Mundan Sanskar, the eighth of the 16 Sanskars in Hinduism, is first performed post the birth of the child. Doing so, as per mythology, is said to add to the child’s luck, health and continued prosperity.
In the Hindu religion, it is common to shave a child’s hair following birth. Mundan Sanskar is the name given to this practice. It is generally performed in odd years for a child; like three, five, or seven, while abiding by the Muhurat for mundan. Apart from the male child, the female child also gets their hair shaved for all the reasons mentioned above. And again, if you seek to go for the mundan of the child, make sure you abide by the Shubh Muhurat for mundan 2022.
In Hinduism, there are a few convictions associated with the Mundan ceremony. According to them, a youngster’s natal hairs are shaved to free them from the karma of a previous life. According to clinical studies, when a child is in their mother’s womb, several harmful bacteria settle in their hair. Even after washing the hair several times, these bacteria are not removed. And thus, the Mundan of the child must be done once to free him or her of any such bacteria.
Importance Of Mundan Muhurat 2022
Sixteen rituals are observed and performed in Hinduism, and that too from the old good Vedic times, all of them approved by the sages. These rituals begin with an individual’s birth and end with death. The Tonsure ceremony, also known as Mundan sanskar, is the eighth of the sixteen rites that people execute with complete dedication and confidence. No matter how modern one may get, most people don’t ignore such ceremonies at any cost as their faith in such practices always prompts them to look at the brighter side. Also, as parents, the Mundan ceremony and taking efforts to find a Mundan muhurat in 2022 is the least one can do for their beloved child.
When a child is conceived, the effect of his/her excellent and terrible deeds from the previous birth may be left out on the strand of his/her hair. This is why, when the youngster’s hair is cut, it is done as needed following the entire custom and arrangement. It is widely believed that completing Mundan sanskar 2022 rituals improves a child’s physical strength, mental ability, and academic progress. Individuals choose the Shubh Mundan muhurat to perform this ceremony because of its significance. Here are the best things to keep in mind when figuring out the Mundan muhurat 2022.
Things we keep in mind when choosing the Mundan muhurat 2022
Because of the importance attached to the Mundan ceremony, people pay special attention to ensure they select the most suitable Shubh muhurat for mundan in 2022.
When choosing the mundan muhurat, people seek the advice of a priest or an astrologer to obtain the correct Mundan ceremony dates, and 2022 is no exception. In response, the astrologer gazes through the Kundli of the child to highlight the Shubh Muhurat for mundan. Finding this muhurat depends on many factors. These factors are Nakshatra, Vaar, Tithi, placement of planets, etc. Here is a brief description of the factors that go into finding the Shubh mundan muhurat for 2022.
- Auspicious Year – According to astrology, it is best to do Tonsure rituals in an odd year, such as the 3rd, 5th, 7th, etc. for the male child and even years for the female child, like 4th, 6th, 8th, etc.
- Auspicious Nakshatra – Favourable Nakshatras for Mundan are Jyestha, Mrigashira, Revathi, Chitra, Hasta, Ashwini, Pushya, Swati, Punarvasu, Shravan, Dhanishtha and Shatabhisha.
- Auspicious Vaar – If finding a Mundan muhurat in 2022, make sure it falls on – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Auspicious Tithi – When it comes to tithi, the mundan ceremony is best held on Dwitiya, Tritiya, Panchami, Saptami, Dashami, Ekadashi or Thrayodashi Tithi.
- Auspicious Lagna – For Mundan muhurat 2022, the most auspicious lagnas are Dwitiya, Tritiya, Chaturthi, Shashthi, Navami, and Dwadashi.
- Auspicious Month – The Tonsure ceremony in 2022 should be performed before Ashadhi Ekadashi in the long stretch of Aashadh, just as it is in the long times of Magh and Phalguna.
- Inauspicious Month – Mundan rituals should not be performed during the months of Chaitra, Vaishakha or Jyeshtha.
Best Nakshatras for Mundan in 2022
The most favourable nakshatras for Mundan muhurat in 2022 are – Mrigshira, Ashwini, Pushya, Hasta, Punarvasu, Chitra, Swati, Shravana, Dhanishta, Shatabhisha and Jyeshtha.
Benefits of doing Mundan in 2022
Here are some benefits that you would gain if you do mundan as per the Mundan muhurat in 2022:
- The Mundan ceremony is said to ensure the youngster’s internal heat level returns to normal. This ensures that the child’s physical and mental development improves.
- The discomfort when a child’s teeth emerge from the gums is also relieved after the Mundan ritual.
- Mundan is mentioned in the Yajurveda as being particularly beneficial for developing a child’s well-being, strength, and skill.
- When a child’s top is shaved, they receive rapid sunlight and vitamin D from the Sun. This enhances the blood flow in a child’s scalp.
- It is said that shaving the head allows better volume and hair density. However, this is a disputed claim.
- Some ancient scriptures say that shaving the head helps in stimulating proper growth of the brain and nerves.
- Shaving the head saves the baby from unwanted irritation.
For more details on the Shubh Mundan Muhurats in 2022, speak to our astrologers online.
Book An Appointment
[fc id=’6′] [/fc]